- WinX DVD Ripper Windows 10
Review WinX DVD Ripper
WinX DVD Ripper Platinum is a program that extracts the content of a DVD disk and translates these data into other file formats.
WinX DVD Ripper Platinum converts and extracts the information contained in a DVD disk and translates it into other video formats such as AVI, FLV, MOV, WMV, MPEG, 3GP and MP4.
In addition, its extraction capacity is such powerful that transforms the data in a DVD in files compatible with Apple (iPhone, iPod, iTouch, Apple TV) Sony PSP, Zune and for different smartphones, among others.
WinX DVD Ripper Platinum apart from being a converter is also and advanced copier, since it makes security copies of a DVD with original video, audio and subtitles.
As extra, this application has an assistant for video editing, through which you can cut video segments, optimize video clips and perform adjustments of movie audio. WinX DVD Ripper Platinum puts at the disposal of users a free demo version, which allows you to carry your movies in any device and in any file format.
Quick to install and easy to use, the WinX DVD Ripper Platinum interface is extremely simple since actions are indicated with icons (Disc DVD, Image ISO, Folder, Clear, Options, Register) and the conversion of files with tabs.
You need to select the desired action, select the features of the device file and hit Start. The rest is done by WinX DVD Ripper Platinum.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is WinX DVD Ripper downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows Vista 64 bits, Windows 7 64 bits, Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows 98.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of WinX DVD Ripper.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install WinX DVD Ripper on your PC, you have to download the winx-dvd-ripper-pt.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Is WinX DVD Ripper free?
- No, you need to pay to use this program. However, you will be able to download the demo version to try it out and see if you like it.