WinRAM is a very useful tool, which will help with liberating RAM memory space.
Some time, for sure, your computer has been slow, opening the programs with a minimum speed, playing audio and video files in a deficient way and obviously this activity way very unpleasant; the reason and answer to this defect is your RAM memory space.
When RAM memory’s content is almost null, your computer’s speed will be evidently affected.In many occasions, the reason of having little space in RAM memory, if a result of this waste that are flying in your computer of heavy applications as design programs or video games, or even, because you left your computer functioning for many hours.
WinRAM will help you to delete all this “trash” content or the unnecessary content that run through your computer, with the purpose of stopping it for a little bit. Thanks to this tool you will have the possibility of working with a faster computer without worrying about its way of use, since WinRAM s simple to use and to manipulate. WinRAM interface will show 3 (three) different bars, indicating Total RAM memory in use end free.
The only movement you have to do to start this tool is clicking in “Optimize RAM memory” button and it will initiate the liberation process.
Optimizing your computer functioning about its speed and use and starting process, is nearer than you can imagine with WinRAM.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is WinRAM downloadable for Windows XP?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows XP.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of WinRAM.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install WinRAM on your PC, you have to download the winram.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Is WinRAM free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.