- WinMerge Windows 10
WinMerge is an intuitive and easy to use program that serves mainly to correct, to synchronize and to compare different versions of a same file.
WinMerge compares and synchronizes the text files, illuminating its syntax, showing the numbers of lines and transporting the text automatically from a file to another one. To know and to evidence the differences between texts and syntaxes, it is possible to modify and to combine the colors, to put them in bold, along with many other possibilities.
The program creates patch files, works with 7-Zip. files, possesses an on-line help manual and has the possibility of being used in several languages including English.
WinMerge Works with different types of files such as:
- Visual C#
- Visual Basic
- Visual C++
- Symbian C++
WinMerge is an indispensable help to all those people that programs and want to compare and to unite the versions of a same file, besides of being an open code and gratuitous program.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is WinMerge downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Me, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows 98.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of WinMerge.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install WinMerge on your PC, you have to download the WinMerge-2.12.4-Setup.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Is WinMerge free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
Also, this software is open source, which means that you will be able to download the source code of the program, and if you are knowledgeable enough, you will be able to see how the software works internally and modify its functionality.