WeFi is a free utility which detects and automatically connects you to the best WiFi access net point available.
WeFi traces the open wireless nets in the area you are and connects itself giving you the highest quality, since it values the nature of all nets found to offer the best coverage possible. Once these nets are located, you can spot your position in a map.
The innovative thing about WeFi is that it also includes a chat system with which you can do exchanges with other users who are also connected in the area and traceable in WeFi map.
Another feature of WeFi is that it allows you to upgrade the location you are in social networks like Facebook or Twitter. Indeed, the program allows you to log in WeFi with your Facebook account.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is WeFi downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of WeFi.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install WeFi on your PC, you have to download the WeFiSetup_1_157_1_1538.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Is WeFi free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.