Review Webroot Antivirus
Webroot Antivirus is a program used to eliminate and to control spy programs that settle in the computers.
This magnificent application offers the users a complete security in a great quantity of such threats as, spywares, virus, Trojan, popups, keyloggers, rootkits and worms that can enter our system infecting it in a permanent way and putting in evidence all our personal information.
When installing Webroot Antivirus the users will be able to navigate freely through Internet without any class of danger, once the versatile design and easy user's interface, will offer in all the possible ways, such a protection that practically no recognized threat in the cybernetic world will be able to penetrate the system.
Webroot Antivirus also has protection in real time that preserves in an intelligent way any possible intruder, blocking it before they can enter or access to the computer. In cases the computer to which has been installed Webroot Antivirus has been infected before executing the application, it will be carried out an intensive search of malicious codes in each one of the files and components of the hard disk for its later total elimination. Webroot Antivirus has free automatic upgrades that continually arrive to installation bases of the program when the virus information and threats seem different from usual, guaranteeing, this way, the continuity and protection that all user desires in an antivirus.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Webroot Antivirus downloadable for Windows 7?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 7.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of Webroot Antivirus.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install Webroot Antivirus on your PC, you have to download the SpySweeperSNRSetup_1.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Is Webroot Antivirus free?
- No, you need to pay to use this program. However, you will be able to download the demo version to try it out and see if you like it.