- VSDC Video Editor Windows 10
Review VSDC Video Editor
VSDC Video Editor is a free program for video editing in Windows.
VSDC Video Editor makes easy work of editing video files, by applying audio effects and filters sound to video files. With this software you can perform the typical tasks of a multimedia editor, and edit the volume of sounds, echoes and reverberations adjust, equalize a mix, normalize audio, and many other features related to sound.
The video editing with VSDC Video Editor include the ability to incorporate various effects film, correct color and light sequences and transform objects in the video. In addition, this free program allows you to create your own effects and filters to apply in multimedia files. This is possible thanks to the combination of effects and default filters that are included with the software.
The VSDC Video Editor's GUI is modern and all resources are arranged in such a way to use the program is very easy and intuitive. Although its use is simple, VSDC Video Editor has a large number of options and functionalities with which to work. It has been developed with ease of use by the user but with all the features of a professional video editor.
VSDC Video Editor supports nearly all video formats and codecs known, such as AVI, MP4, MKV, MPG, WMV, 3GP and FLV, among others. Among the audio file formats it supports are MP3, WAV, WMA, FLAC, PCM, OGG, AAC, M4A, AMR. And for more features, also works with image files BMP, JPG, PNG, PSD, ICO and TIFF, among others.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is VSDC Video Editor downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of VSDC Video Editor.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install VSDC Video Editor on your PC, you have to download the video_editor.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Is VSDC Video Editor free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.