VirtualBox is a program to creat virtual machines in the PC and run any OS in those machines.
With VirtualBox you can have various Pc features in only one. You don’t have to worry of the OS intalation. With the program you can create different virtual machines to install in the OS.
You may install Linux, Mac Os X, Windows Vista, Windows XP or any other OP.
VirtualBox use is simple. You install the program and create de virtual machines. The PC of the installation is called the Host and the virtual machines are called the Guests.
The machines can communicate with the Host and take part of the net, so you can share files between the Host and the invited machines.
VirtualBox open an infinite possibilities at the time of mount a server. It can be the server and the client running at the same time in only one PC, without wasting time or money in a new machine. VirtualBox may prove diferents OS without any fear of damaging.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is VirtualBox downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of VirtualBox.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install VirtualBox on your PC, you have to download the VirtualBox-6.1.10-138449-Win.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Which version of the program am I going to download?
- The current version we offer is the 6.1.10.
- Is VirtualBox free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
Also, this software is open source, which means that you will be able to download the source code of the program, and if you are knowledgeable enough, you will be able to see how the software works internally and modify its functionality.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to VirtualBox?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.