Review Virtual Fretboard
Virtual Fretboard is a very useful program for practising guitar skills and acquiring knowledge about this instrument.
Virtual Fretboard can be downloaded for free and its installation is quick. With a simple and clear interface, this software program was built for those who wish to learn how to play guitar and have their first steps with this instrument as well as for those who wish to increase their skills with the vihuela.
Virtual Fretboard is not only compatible with the traditional guitar but it is also adaptable to bass guitar, tenor guitar, mandolin, uke, banjo and other instruments with fingerboards and boxes. Additionally, you can add new instruments, tunings, chords and scales to the program.
To sum up,Virtual Fretboard can define and execute any instrument with 3 to 12 strings and each instrument can contain an undefined number of tunings and chords.
When the software is executed one can see all the editable commands of Virtual Fretboard and, by default, there appears a guitar's fingerboard onto which different notes and chords are placed.
Thought as a learning and practice game for instruments with fingerboards, Virtual Fretboard facilitates the identification and selection of notes from the music scale and the triads. It can adapt to the user's right-handed or left-handed use and makes the printing of scores possible as well as chord progressions.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Virtual Fretboard downloadable for Windows XP?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows XP.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows Me, Windows XP, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows 98.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of Virtual Fretboard.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install Virtual Fretboard on your PC, you have to download the setup_1_00_04.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Is Virtual Fretboard free?
- No, you need to pay to use this program. However, you will be able to download the demo version to try it out and see if you like it.