- USBDeviceShare Windows XP
USBDeviceShare is a tool that allows sharing USB devices, and besides accessing them remotely from local net or internet. Don’t worry about how using it, since it is easy, fast and stable.
One of USBDeviceShare main features is that you can connect a great variety of devices to it, like massive storage, audio, video, images, etc.
Between USBDeviceShare main features, we have the possibility of acting as a Server or a client so you can have more control over the program. It has simple use, but if it seems difficult to you, don’t worry since it brings a complete instructions manual, which could give you all necessary info to guide and optimize its use.
Besides, this application is also a big service, for lots of people it can be an important need, since there are storage devices that are used to transport and the solution for that is definitively using USBDeviceShare.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is USBDeviceShare downloadable for Windows XP?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows XP.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of USBDeviceShare.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- Is USBDeviceShare free?
- No, you need to pay to use this program. However, you will be able to download the demo version to try it out and see if you like it.