The new Ubisoft Uplay desktop application has arrived to facilitate the interaction between gamers and their favorite games from the company.
The complete Ubisoft game repository is now available in the new Uplay installment, with various features and benefits. This digital distribution service allows you to earn achievements, socialize with other players and manage the games you have purchased. The systems available to run it are Microsoft Windows PC and Phone, iOs, PlayStation 3 and 4, Xbox 360 and One, Wii U, and Android.
The easiest way to download it is through our website, where you will get the installation file compatible with all your devices. When you activate it, you can log in to your profile and manage all the personal information registered in your account.
If you do not have an account with Uplay or Ubisoft, you can create one directly from the main page by entering an email, password, username, and date of birth. Once you accept the conditions and click on "Create a Ubisoft account," the system will send a confirmation email to the email provided, and you will be enabled to enter the platform.
On the main page, you will find tabs such as:
- News: This section displays all promotions and discounts applicable to Ubisoft games and version updates. You will also be able to read the company's blog, where you will find the most relevant news about the international gamer world.
- Games: in the "games" tab, you will find all the games developed by Ubisoft, with detailed information about their specifications, scores, prices, and previews.
- Store: the Uplay online store contains all the links and information necessary to purchase your favorite games. It will redirect you to the available payment platforms: credit and debit cards, PayPal, and Paysafecard.
- UPLAY+ is a monthly subscription service with a vast catalog of games that you can access. You will find more than 100 different titles and some in development.
- Free Trial: from time to time, Ubisoft offers completely free access to new or popular games. Some will allow you to play for a certain number of hours or up to a specific level. This is useful to get to know them before you buy them.
In the social area of Uplay, you will have access to the contact list you will feed as you use the various Ubisoft games. You can see if they are online and invite them to groups or personalized games through a simple chat that will keep you in touch with them. The creation of communities in Uplay will now be possible with this tool.
Another of the functionalities available on the platform is the Ubisoft Club, to which you will have access once you purchase one of their games. The different challenges for all members make the activity in the games more lively; since, by overcoming them, you will obtain rewards, which include armaments, costumes, and different consumables for your game or Units, Ubisoft's currency to redeem items, games, toys, and discounts in the store. You'll also be able to use Sam, a custom stats and tips wizard exclusive to club members.
The most impressive feature of the Ubisoft Club is the new "Star Players" score, in which the company rewards the most outstanding and committed gamers, bringing them into its ranks and taking them on trips around the world to the most popular video game events and international competitions on behalf of Ubisoft. These include E3, PAX, Brazil Game Show, Gamescom, Igromir, and Paris Game Week.
To become a Ubisoft Star Player, you must be constantly active in the communities, creating valuable content in the forums, social networks, and blogs, excelling in the company's different games, and achieving leadership.
These and many more features are what you will find on the Uplay platform. The possibilities offered by this platform are countless and exceptional. They will make your gaming experiences more excellent than you expect.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Uplay downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of Uplay.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install Uplay on your PC, you have to download the UplayInstaller.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Is Uplay free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
- Uplay home
- Operating Systems
- Windows 11
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
- Windows 7