The Dude is an application designed for improving and upgrading our net environment administration.
When the program is exploring all subnets’ devices, it will draw a net outline, controlling this way all the services and warning when they have some problem.
The Dude it is a gratuitous and open program that car will detect the physical design of our net without caring the device neither the mark with which we connect ourselves and he/she will teach us graphically all the characteristics, connections and connected machines to our net in real time.
Some of the most remarkable advantages in The Dude:
- It is possible to be connected to the program through a remote server that includes a local client without mattering the place from where it is settled at.
- Completely customizable in colours, interface and net maps creation.
- It has net supervision that holds SNMP, ICMP, TCP, DNS.
- Easy to use interface and Multi language that includes English.
- The Dude is quietly executed when your start your computer.
With several tools in those we can standout: ping, ports confirmation, service status, traceroute and more, The Dude becomes a reliable and safe instrument to maintain our net always monitored.
After each analysis, confirmation or another mentioned service, you will be able to create an exportable report in formats PDF or PNG.