- TerraFire Windows XP
TerraFire is a free arcade game with 3-D graphics to have fun with spacecrafts.
It is a game that takes up little space on your computer and installs quickly, so you don’t need to worry about download time or installation and it will not slow your computer when installing and running it.
TerraFire is entertainment that will make you remember the old DOS games with a similar graphical style, but is not an old a game, since the fun is guaranteed.
When running TerraFire you will find that the first screen and then the options menu. You will see a planet from which you will begin to have fun. The next screen shows the level where you play and what is the mission that you have been assigned to go to the next level.
In TerraFire you will find out that you should survive and pass wind tunnels and walls of fire, as well as dive and get ahead of underground lakes. You will face several missions to rescue nuclear devices that were stolen and return them to the surface of the planet or beyond space. To complete the missions you have to destroy enemy objects which are located in the structures of the screen.
At first it is advisable to practice a little handling of the ship, as it will clash with everything, but in a few minutes you will achieve control and carry it through of maps and the labyrinths of the game.
You have to complete 27 missions in 5 different worlds, so the fun is guaranteed in TerraFire.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is TerraFire downloadable for Windows XP?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows XP.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows Me, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 98.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of TerraFire.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install TerraFire on your PC, you have to download the tf_full.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Is TerraFire free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.