- TeraCopy Windows 10
TeraCopy is a program designed to copy and move files as fast as one can, giving the users a lot of possibilities.
TeraCopy is a tool that substitutes Windows transfer files manager, integrating completely to your office without spending resources. Between the features found in TeraCopy, the best ones are to copy and paste files faster, to pause and get back files transfer without any problem, rearrange possible mistakes, interactive lists, Shell´s integration and a complete help menu.
TeraCopy Pro version allows, besides of the other features previously mentioned, to copy and move your favorite folders, to eliminate selected copy and paste files and to obtain free upgrades and priority support. Its use is very simple; you only have to select the files to be copied, open the context menu and to execute the option you wish to.
It has an advantage over the similar systems because of its great integration capacity that offers in Windows which is defined as copied defect method. TeraCopy will reduce the time of dragging and dropping elements from a folder to another.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is TeraCopy downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of TeraCopy.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install TeraCopy on your PC, you have to download the teracopy.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Which version of the program am I going to download?
- The current version we offer is the 3.5.
- Is TeraCopy free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.