SUPER is a video and audio file conversion software that offers a wide variety of video and audio codecs and processing options to improve the quality of the output file and adapt it to the target device. It supports files and folders with different language names and allows saving the output file to any folder with UNICODE names. Some more advanced options and codecs are only available in the SUPER Special Edition version, which is paid for.
Among the main differences between the SUPER Free and Special Edition versions are:
- The SUPER Free version is free, while the Special Edition is paid.
- The Special Edition offers some advanced options and codecs that are not available in the free version, such as the Magma codec, which allows 2-3 times faster encoding, or the possibility to manually adjust some parameters in the H.265/HEVC and H.264/AVC codecs.
- The Special Edition also includes the option to save the output file in Blu-ray format, which is not available in the free version.
One of the most outstanding features of SUPER is its ability to convert 2D video files to 3D and vice versa. This is made possible by the software's advanced 3D video encoding engine. SUPER also allows you to record 3D video via webcam, a unique feature not available in many other free video conversion tools.
In addition, it supports HD video encoding. It offers various output container options to adapt the converted video file to different devices, such as cell phones, hardware players, portable devices, and game consoles. It also includes audio-only and image-only output container options, allowing you to extract audio from a video file or convert videos to still images. These containers offer various video and audio codecs to adapt the output file to compatibility requirements with other applications (such as Adobe Premiere or Vegas).
Another advantage of SUPER is that it does not require the installation of external codecs. The software includes all necessary codecs, so you don't have to worry about downloading and installing additional codecs to convert video files.
SUPER was first released at the end of 2005 and has served many users for the past ten years in converting encoding and playback all multimedia files. Since its first release in 2005, SUPER has continuously updated and added many video and audio codecs to meet the needs of most users and offer newly updated formats to meet all kinds of target devices: phones, smartphones, tablets, game consoles, home players, etc.
2016 started a new decade for SUPER and the beginning of a new "3D video converter" project. Instead of launching a new separate commercial application and proposing it for sale at the same price as all other similar ones ranging from $24 to $49, they decided to continue offering it for free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is SUPER downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of SUPER.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install SUPER on your PC, you have to download the SUPERsetup.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Is SUPER free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
- Operating Systems
- Windows 11
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista