Review Summoners' War: Sky Arena
Summoners War: Sky Arena is an MMORPG game type in which you inhabit a small island where you will find several places out of the ordinary, such as the dragon dungeons, the Cairo dungeon, a secret dungeon, the giant dungeon, a room of elements, another magic room, a hero room, several gardens and caves, all as small metropolis which you will have to go through to complete quests and get unique rewards to advance in the game.
Details about the game
The game, as its name suggests, has several combat arenas, and what makes it very striking compared to other games of the same kind is that here you are in control, and you can decide which warrior and what skill to use to win.
But like any other game, you will have to use very good fighting strategies, selecting characters such as "healers," "tanks," and "damage dealers," as this will also influence how you will beat the others.
You can fight completely for free and win under your own effort, or you can use the option to pay to win and build your own strategy from the beginning, besides being able to evolve your warriors to the highest level with the power crystals that are obtained by fulfilling the daily tasks that the game asks for.
Next, we will detail some of these combat arenas:
- Cairo Arena is a set of dungeons in which you will have to advance every time you defeat the monsters that inhabit there. To defeat the boss, and thus get some rare and unique rewards such as crystals, summoning stones, combat experience, and a lot of energy that will help you later.
- Arena of the elements, this is something innovative since to obtain rewards, you will have to play it on the day assigned to your element, for example: on Sundays, the hall of light will open; on Monday, the hall of darkness, on Tuesday the hall of fire, on Wednesday the hall of water, and on Thursdays the hall of wind.
- Arena of magic is somewhat similar to the hall of the elements, only that you will get skills to cast spells in this one.
- Giant's Arena, you will have to face an ancient giant dating from the mythology era. It is here where you must concentrate and pay a lot of attention because when you defeat him, he grants the most desired for the players as the runes, but especially, the most used, the Despair rune that will allow you to attack several monsters every seventh hit you give.
- Dragon Arena, instead, you will have to face a legendary dragon to reach the Violent rune, which is exclusive to this dungeon and will allow you to attack several monsters when a crystal breaks.
- Necropolis Arena, where the objective is to win the Rage rune that will give you the ability to generate a shield to protect you from certain attacks.
- Secret and Hero Arena, if you fight in these types of arenas, you will be able to get summoning stones to call your entire arsenal if necessary, and the possibility to give your warriors more battle experience and make them more lethal.
- Angelmon, Rainbowmon, and Devilmon arenas are special arenas that will only appear once a month as a special event; if you find these arenas somewhat curious, that is because they are created as a tribute to the Digimon characters, especially Angelmon and Devilmon, which was an epic battle where Patamon Digi-evolves for the first time making it a very memorable episode.
This is what some of us sometimes want, games that remind you of your childhood nostalgia, so that's another plus for this great game.
- Summoners' War: Sky Arena home
- Operating Systems