- Steviedisco 3D Chess Windows XP
Review Steviedisco 3D Chess
3D Chess is a chess game in wich we can play against the computer or other player.
The possibility of turning its board, modifying the difficulty level to proof our skills and changing the pieces’ style, make this three dimension chess game, a new challenge to this game’s lovers.
The detailed graphics of 3D Chess are a great feature offered by this free download and gratuitous game, in which maybe, we could spend hole hours trying to beat our opponents. Reading the following list could give us a global idea about this game’s functionality:
- Easy understanding interface in English, with a help menu to facilitate the game as well as its features.
- High realism in peaces’ movements through virtual “hands” that grab, drag and drop the pieces, giving us the feeling of being in a real match.
- 3D Chess offers thee difficulty levels: Easy, medium and Hard. In the first one we can try our chess knowledge with certain simplicity, but in the second one things change. Only true experts will be able to win the “Hard” level.
3D Chess promises to involve us in a knowledge atmosphere, having as a starting point that chess, as scientific studies says, can give us a huge personality builder potential, increase our creativity, all this by means of assimilating everyday’s problems in a better way and solving them in a much easier way.
The cultural enrichment that offers this game will increase our intellectual coefficient no mattering the age or sex of its players.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Steviedisco 3D Chess downloadable for Windows XP?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows XP.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows Me, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 98.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of Steviedisco 3D Chess.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install Steviedisco 3D Chess on your PC, you have to download the chess.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Which version of the program am I going to download?
- The current version we offer is the 0.9.
- Is Steviedisco 3D Chess free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
Also, this software is open source, which means that you will be able to download the source code of the program, and if you are knowledgeable enough, you will be able to see how the software works internally and modify its functionality.