Stellarium is a no cost program that shows a three dimensions sky, similar to the real, as if you were observing with a telescope.
If you are interested in the astronomy them Stellarium is an excellent educative tool that allows you to explore the universe in an amused way.
In order to see a special point of the space, you would need just to establish the coordinates and Stellarium will take to you there in seconds. In its catalogue it counts with more than 120,000 stars and additional information.
Stellarium also shows constellations, nebulas, the Milky Route, planets and satellites… Everything in a very realistic context, that includes sunrises and sun downs with its powerful lens of increase you will be able to see in detail the objects of your interest.
The interface of the program is in several languages and is very easy to use. Stellarium has a set of functions that will converts that explore of the sky in a most fascinating experience, controlling the time, handling the telescope, and creating your customized trips.
Control your own universe with Stellarium, simulate eclipses and create the landscape that you prefer. You need just to add your own stars, constellations and images, and take your time to enjoy them.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Stellarium downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of Stellarium.
As for Windows 64-bit, this software is compatible with:
Windows 10 64 bits, Windows 8 64 bits, Windows XP 64 bits, Windows Vista 64 bits, Windows 7 64 bits.
Here you can download the 64-bit version of Stellarium.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, it is compatible with Windows 64-bit, in the following link you can download the 64-bit version.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- Which version of the program am I going to download?
- The current version we offer is the 0.20.2. For Windows 64-bit the version we offer is the 0.20.2.
- Is Stellarium free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
Also, this software is open source, which means that you will be able to download the source code of the program, and if you are knowledgeable enough, you will be able to see how the software works internally and modify its functionality.