Review Stellar PDF to Image Converter
Stellar PDF to Image Converter is a free PDF documents to image files.
Stellar PDF to Image Converter facilitates conversion of PDF documents in image formats BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG and TIFF, with good resolution and excellent quality.
With Stellar PDF to Image Converter you can export all pages of a document to an image or select some of the pages of the file, you can even choose to save as image even or odd pages alternately. This professional converter PDF files into image gives us a preview of the pages converted to images before saving them on your computer.
Stellar PDF to Image Converter has a clear user interface, interactive and easy to understand. It also incorporates a PDF file finder to find in this format files on your computer quickly without having to navigate directories. In this way, you will save time in selecting the documents because PDF to Image Converter Stellar focuses only on finding PDF files.
Stellar PDF to Image Converter is convenient when we need images, drawings or diagrams are in a PDF file and want to incorporate them into another document. So, if we want to illustrate a printed work for school, college or office, we can do with this powerful free converter. The same happens if we wish to complete the information written in an online article or post on our blog with one or more images.
Stellar PDF to Image Converter is available for versions of Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8 and for Macintosh.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Stellar PDF to Image Converter downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of Stellar PDF to Image Converter.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install Stellar PDF to Image Converter on your PC, you have to download the StellarPDFtoImageConverter.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Is Stellar PDF to Image Converter free?
- No, you need to pay to use this program. However, you will be able to download the demo version to try it out and see if you like it.