Snes9X is a video game emulator inspired in Super Nintendo Console.
Surely, you’ve been to the time in which was necessary to blow the video game tape so that it could work or when you had to bare those boring games missions with graphics that seemed to be hand made; if you remember those things is because one time you had to face Super Nintendo console, which for that time, was the ultimate in entertainment and fun with its hits like Super Mario, Zelda and Mortal Kombat.
If you want to remember those old entertainment times, the tool which will satisfy you is Snes9X. This emulator is very simple to use and to open in your computer; with the fastness and dimensions managed nowadays in computer’s memories it won’t be complicated handling Snes9X. Opening the application doesn’t require previous installation and the only procedure to be done is showing your “roms’” address (this is how each game that has the format for this emulator is called), once the location is known, chose “files”, “load roms” and you could select your preferred game.
As I have mentioned before, this game doesn’t need installation, that’s why it offers the possibility of being portable, if you want to upload it to your USB and to play in another computer, it’s going to be easy. Snes9X is the application that will make you enjoy all Super Nintendo hits again.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Snes9X downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Me, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows 98.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of Snes9X.
As for Windows 64-bit, this software is compatible with:
Windows 10 64 bits, Windows XP 64 bits, Windows Vista 64 bits, Windows 7 64 bits.
Here you can download the 64-bit version of Snes9X.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, it is compatible with Windows 64-bit, in the following link you can download the 64-bit version.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install Snes9X on your PC, you have to download the snes9x-1.60-win32.zip file to your Windows and install it.
The snes9x-1.60-win32.zip file is compressed, so you can download 7-zip and unzip the file.
If you want to install the 64-bit version, you will need to download the snes9x-1.60-win32-x64.zip file and install it on your Windows.
The snes9x-1.60-win32-x64.zip file is a compressed file and you need to decompress it. We recommend you download 7-zip to unzip the file.
- Which version of the program am I going to download?
- The current version we offer is the 1.60. For Windows 64-bit the version we offer is the 1.60.
- Is Snes9X free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to Snes9X?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.