SharedMon monitors the shared resources from your computer and informs your activities or changes in your system.
Would you like to know who connects to your network and when? Or know the user that access certain shared files or folders into your computer? Then SharedMon is the application that you need to find all that information. You can download it free from the Internet, decompress the folder from a zip format and it is ready to use.
SharedMoni s especially useful if you work with a local network (LAN) that connects your computer with other units. This way, you know who connects to your computer, at what time and which files or folders are checked.
You can configure SharedMon so when another user goes into your system the program lets you know through a warning window. SharedMon would also advise you with a pop-up, the changes made by other programs in your computer.
The interface of SharedMon shows you on the left the connections, resources and folders from the system. Then, the users, programmed data, servers, comptrollers and the different connections. Finally it shows you the alerts and filters. On the right of the screen SharedMon shows you the detailed data from the items on the left.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is SharedMon downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of SharedMon.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- Which version of the program am I going to download?
- The current version we offer is the 0.42.
- Is SharedMon free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.