Romulus is a free app to manage collections of ROMs.
If you are a great fan of video games on your computer you probably have many games installed and there comes a time when you need to sort, for it serves you Romulus, a manager and optimizer ROMs.
ROMs are files that contains arcade and consoles video games. ROMs are copies of the contents of the old cassettes or cartridges that worked on consoles and the latest games and on CD or DVD. In short, this type of ROM files are necessary for run games created for Nintendo, Super Nintendo, Playstation, Gameboy, Sega Genesis, Name 32 and arcade, among others.
With Romulus, you can order all of these games ROMs and conduct a periodic review of these files, as this software allows exploration and reconstruction of files in a specific directory to check if they are corrupt. Romulus facilitates automatic scanning and batch restore ROMs.
Romulus configure and run the correct parameters depending on the emulators installed on your computer and record the process information. It also facilitates the export of reports in TXT, DOC and HTML.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Romulus downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8 64 bits, Windows 8, Windows XP 64 bits, Windows Vista 64 bits, Windows 7 64 bits, Windows 2003 64 bits, Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows XP.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of Romulus.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- Is Romulus free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.