RogueScanner is to dicovered the devices conected to the WiFi.
RogueScanner makes a list of all the devices conected to a WiFi network and shows the information of those devices. The information that shows is: IP route, MAC route, printer and model. It is useful to find all network connected devices to WiFi and detected the ones that are conected in a fraudulent way.
RogueScanner we can check if our WiFi is safe and if there is a suspect in the network.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is RogueScanner downloadable for Windows XP?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows XP.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows Me, Windows XP, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows 98.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of RogueScanner.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install RogueScanner on your PC, you have to download the RogueScannerSetup_2_6_0_0.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Is RogueScanner free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
Also, this software is open source, which means that you will be able to download the source code of the program, and if you are knowledgeable enough, you will be able to see how the software works internally and modify its functionality.