Review Resource Hacker
Resource Hacker is a program drawn to observe the characteristics of the executable .DLL. OCX. RS, CPL y. EXE files with the purpose to modify them or to add them components.
With Resource Hacker we have the possibility to extract the elements that structure a program: Icons, menus, cursors, language options, code tables, file types, versions information, among other modules.
If some time you thought about translating a program, to change its icons, to personalize it as you wish and other needs, Resource Hacker is the free tool to which you should access to accomplish these and many other functions.
Did some time happen of when executing a program it seemed to be very slow for being too heavy for your computer? Then use Resource Hacker to eliminate those unnecessary resources and to give very more speed or stability to the program.
It is not necessary to be smart to modify a program, since we counted with a help menu that explains very clearly how to use Resource Hacker.
User's interface is simple and intuitive even being available only in English.
If you want to get into your favorite program’s "guts" to see how it works, you cannot let this opportunity to upload Resource Hacker escape.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Resource Hacker downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Me, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows 98.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of Resource Hacker.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- Is Resource Hacker free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.