RarmaRadio is a program to tune, listen and even record online radio, from almost any country around the world.
This amazing program counts with a large stations list separated by style (pop, electronic, classic, opera, rock, popular, metal, latin, etc.) which could be over 300 stations; they are also separated by country from Afghanistan, Albany, Angelia, Andorra, also Ethiopia, France, Finland, Cameroon, until Yemen, Zambia y Zimbabwe, among many others. We could say that with RarmaRadio we count with station from all over the world so you can enjoy your favorite music or to increase your music knowledge.
If suddenly in some occasion you are listening to a station that is transmitting this song you love so much and had forget about it, with RarmaRadio you will have the amazing possibility of recording this song. With this radio tuning program you could effectively simultaneously record many of your favorite songs.
Besides all this options that offers RarmaRadio, in the left panel, you can find several tabs indicating the style of the songs you want, history of the stations, favorite stations, recordings, stations web sites, etc. When listening to RarmaRadio name the first thing you could imagine is a program with radio transmission, but to increase entertainment possibilities, this program also offers TV stations. In the same way, the stations are divided in styles from lots of parts of the world.
RarmaRadio is a program with which you could listen to the radio from all over the world, since it is its expertise, even not being enough; it also offers audio visual entertainment with TV stations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is RarmaRadio downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of RarmaRadio.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install RarmaRadio on your PC, you have to download the rarmaradio_setup.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Which version of the program am I going to download?
- The current version we offer is the 2.72.
- Is RarmaRadio free?
- No, you need to pay to use this program. However, you will be able to download the demo version to try it out and see if you like it.