RAMMon is a free application to identify the RAM installed in your computer and what is their status.
The amount of memory you have installed on the computer is usually one of the things that we do not pay much attention ... until it fails any component or system alerts us via popup not enough memory on the laptop. RAMMon comes to lend a hand and help maintain the memory of our teams.
RAMMon is a small and free utility that facilitates data reading Serial Presence Detect (SPD) of RAM, and displays the results in a table scan on its interface. You can copy this information in the table to the clipboard or export it to a file in HTML format.
RAMMon analyzing information includes the type of RAM installed in your PC, the name and capacity of each memory module, its manufacturer and the date of issue, the model number of the part, the voltage and speed of memory, among many other useful information.
RAMMon is completely free for personal and noncommercial use, and is available for all versions of Windows, 32-bit and 64-bit. It's a great tool to keep you informed about the status of the computer's RAM and analyze if you want to add more memory to optimize computer resources.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is RAMMon downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of RAMMon.
As for Windows 64-bit, this software is compatible with:
Windows 8 64 bits, Windows XP 64 bits, Windows Vista 64 bits, Windows 7 64 bits, Windows 2003 64 bits.
Here you can download the 64-bit version of RAMMon.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, it is compatible with Windows 64-bit, in the following link you can download the 64-bit version.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- Is RAMMon free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.