What a lame sight, don't you agree? I mean, looking at the same old static background in your computer. Yeah, sure thing, you can change it if you want. You can choose not to use the classic Windows wallpapers, even though those are really nice pictures. But what will you be using then? A picture of your parents? Of your children (if you have some)? Come on! A picture of that time you knew Paris (if you have been that lucky)? A picture of your lovely and little French Bulldog (that would not be bad though)? But, in the end, all of those options are one of the same, the old and boring past.
Things are different now, so it is time to move forward; the moment has come for you to leave those static and dull things behind and to embrace the dynamic future: It is time for an improvement; it is time for RainWallpaper.
So, you might already have a guess over there of what we are talking about. We will not deny that backgrounds and widgets are a great way to enhance the overall look and feel of your desktop, but we will agree on the fact that a live wallpaper is a certain way to make the display more entertaining and interesting. That is what you will be working with here, an animated wallpaper manager that provides you with fabulous alternatives to the classic static picture of some distant location you never visited before or people you do not even stand.
You will be downloading a powerful tool that will allow you to use various types of amazing and animated wallpapers on your Windows desktop, including 3D and 2D animations, websites, and videos, with mouse interaction and cool effects, and with minimum CPU and RAM usage. You will be offered lots of choices, being able to select an animated background from the default list or take a wallpaper from the online gallery, among other options like creating custom animated wallpapers.
You will feel like you are watching a magic world from a window, that you are in space, or anything that you might think of. I mean, the technology used on this tool makes those backgrounds to be quite vivid.
The program comes with a very clean and intuitive interface that is unlikely to give you any trouble and according to the developer, it is lightweight on the computer's resources: it consumes around 1% of the CPU.
Experience of the non-boring
You will notice that once launched; the application loads the default wallpapers that it comes embedded with. However, it is important to note that you have numerous resources at your disposal to enrich the live wallpaper gallery, including the use of the built-in wallpaper editor. We are referring to a noteworthy tool that provides a seamless way to create real-time graphics from scratch or edit the ones you already store in the gallery. The wallpapers support sound and can be controlled with either click-on cool effects or the mouse.
At the same time, the software works in a fairly-elegant manner as you will receive no virus nor malware's reports, and it will be quite easy to install and uninstall (in case you choose to do so).
What about playing games with all of that in motion, right? Well, there is good news for you. We know that the main concern with live wallpapers is that you need to close the engine running them whenever you launch a video game. But not here, not with our buddy RainWallpaper, as you will be delighted to learn that the wallpapers pause in an automatic way when you access any program that you prefer running in full screen.
The good stuff RainWallpaper offers you
- Bring life to your desktop with real-time graphics, videos, applications, or websites;
- Interactive wallpapers that can be controlled with your mouse and with click-on cool effects;
- Support for all aspect ratios and native resolutions, including 16:9, 21:9, 16:10, 4:3;
- Support for multi-monitor environments;
- Animate new live wallpapers from static images or import HTML or video files for the wallpaper;
- Use our group on DeviantArt to share your wallpapers;
Choose (to improve) Life
Regular days are boring enough already, so, why not to make an improvement and choose a different path for your computer? Besides, a brand new hardware, with good features and a good display, definitely deserves a good wallpaper. So, follow the path of the non-boring stuff with high-quality animated wallpapers for your desktop background. The best-looking sights will be right at your fingertips with RainWallpaper!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is RainWallpaper downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of RainWallpaper.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install RainWallpaper on your PC, you have to download the RainWallpaper_setup.zip file to your Windows and install it.
The RainWallpaper_setup.zip file is compressed, so you can download 7-zip and unzip the file.
- Which version of the program am I going to download?
- The current version we offer is the 1.1.
- Is RainWallpaper free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
- RainWallpaper home
- Operating Systems
- Windows 11
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
- Windows 7