Review Quick Menu Builder
Quick Menu Builder was once a software that allowed users to create custom, executable menus without any programming knowledge. It was designed to be intuitive and efficient, allowing users to create menus in just a few minutes or spend more time customizing the menu to their exact specifications. With support for animated GIFs, videos, and Flash, Quick Menu Builder was a versatile tool for bringing life to menus for CD-ROMs, DVD autoruns, and other multimedia projects.
One of the key selling points of Quick Menu Builder was its user-friendly interface. The construction of the menu was divided into simple steps, and users had a substantial degree of freedom within each step and its available features. This made it easy for anyone to create a menu, regardless of their technical expertise. The interface was designed to be intuitive and allowed users to progress logically through the menu construction process.
Every feature in Quick Menu Builder was customizable, allowing users to create menus that were completely unique. Menus were created as an "underlay" beneath a picture, with buttons installed wherever the user desired. Each button could be assigned a different action, such as executing a program, exploring a folder, opening a document, linking to a URL, and more. This high level of customization made Quick Menu Builder a popular choice for those looking to create professional-looking menus.
Animated GIFs, Videos, and Flash
The software supported animated GIFs, videos, and Flash, which helped users bring liveliness to their menus. This was especially useful for those looking to create eye-catching and engaging menus for their CD-ROMs, DVD autoruns, and other multimedia projects. Additionally, users could easily link several menus and navigate from one to another, making it easy to create complex and interconnected menus.
Ease of Use
It was designed to be easy to use, even for those without programming knowledge. The construction process was divided into simple steps, and the user interface was intuitive, allowing users to progress logically through the menu creation process. The software was also designed to be fast, so users could create their menus quickly and efficiently.
In order to use Quick Menu Builder, users needed a PC with a Pentium 133 or higher processor, 16 MB of RAM or more, and 10 MB of free hard drive space. The software was compatible with all versions of Microsoft Windows, including 95/98/Me/NT4/2000/XP.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Quick Menu Builder downloadable for Windows XP?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows XP.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows Me, Windows XP, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows 98.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of Quick Menu Builder.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install Quick Menu Builder on your PC, you have to download the qmb.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Which version of the program am I going to download?
- The current version we offer is the 1.31.
- Is Quick Menu Builder free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
- Operating Systems
- Windows Me
- Windows XP
- Windows NT
- Windows 2000
- Windows 98