PureVPN is software that protects our security and privacy while browsing online.
Thanks to this software you can browse the web anonymouslya and you can choose different servers across the world to connect to Internet. Thus, although we are in Europe, we can connect with servers in the United States. In addition to anonymity, with PureVPN we can skip the restrictions imposed by some ISP (Internet Service Provider) on pages that can't be accessed. In this way we could access Google still being in China.
This software allows you to select the traffic you want to use secure connection and wich one no. So you can use your local provider to download files and secure connection to browse the Internet anonymously.
The service offered by PureVPN is not free, having different available packages. This software is available for Windows, Mac, iOS and Android.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is PureVPN downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of PureVPN.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install PureVPN on your PC, you have to download the purevpn_setup.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Which version of the program am I going to download?
- The current version we offer is the 6.1.2.
- Is PureVPN free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to PureVPN?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.