Review PSD Viewer
PSD Viewer is a software to view images created in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
With PSD Viewer you will be able to open three types of files: .psd, .ai and .eps. However, PSD Viewer is not only a viewer. You will also be able to change these files to other five formats: .jpg, .bmp, .png, .gif and .tiff
If you only want to see the content of one file or to change it to another format, PSD Viewer is the faster, most comfortable and ideal tool to do it. In this way, you will avoid running softwares such as Photoshop or Illustrator that use more system resources and which lasts more to open.
PSD Viewer also gives the possibility of image rotation to the right and to the left, zoom application over them and image width and length adjustment.
It is a basic and useful application for those who constantly work with images, such us graphic designers and web page programmers, and for those who want to have a look at what is included in a certain file.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is PSD Viewer downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows XP.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of PSD Viewer.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install PSD Viewer on your PC, you have to download the PSDViewerSetup.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Is PSD Viewer free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.