Project64 emulates the Nintendo 64, so you can play the games of this wonderful console.
Project64 emulates a great quantity of games of the console Nintendo 64. Besides having a great compatibility with the games of the Nintendo 64, it also gets a very good yield when carrying out the emulation.
The configuration is simple and you may add plugins to a better emulator performance.
The emulator is in constantly evolution and each version gets better in performance and compatibility with the games of Nintendo 64.
Like all the emulators, to play the Project 64 you need to unload the ROMs (games) from the Nintendo 64.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Project64 downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of Project64.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install Project64 on your PC, you have to download the Setup Project64 v2.3.2-202-g57a221e.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Which version of the program am I going to download?
- The current version we offer is the 2.3.2.
- Is Project64 free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to Project64?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.