Review Project Starfighter
Project Starfighter is a really interesting game, in which we can remind the times where we used to shoot with the right and the left, with the goal to destroy each o four enemies.
But besides of looking like some of this arcade games, Project Starfighter captures our attention with each phase that we are able to pass, because in each one of the missions is not only enough to kill everything that crosses our way, but also to protect our ship that will help us to go further.
With a total of 26 missions to be accomplished in Project Starfighter, its panorama is distributed in a very interesting way in 4 star systems, giving us the possibility of having two kinds of guns, primary and secondary, which includes laser canons and the guns bullets.
The missions to be accomplished in Project Starfighter also have some hierarchy, since there are some of them considered as primaries and others that are alternative, among which it is necessary to protect an allied or an enemy, all with explosion special effects and galactic war music.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Project Starfighter downloadable for Windows XP?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows XP.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows Me, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 98.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of Project Starfighter.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- Is Project Starfighter free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
Also, this software is open source, which means that you will be able to download the source code of the program, and if you are knowledgeable enough, you will be able to see how the software works internally and modify its functionality.