Prezi is a free application for creating presentations in an original and dynamic.
Prezi is a new application to create multimedia presentations and can be used in a presentation to the public or to share on the Web. It's very useful if you're a student, teacher or professional in any area that wants to create innovative presentations to present to your class, your customers or whoever.
To use Prezi you have to create a user account because the program offers 100 megabytes free to store in the cloud your presentations. You can work through online mode and offline using Prezi Desktop.
The purpose of Prezi is that you learn in a few minutes to organize the ideas you want to translate, prepare presentations and share ideas with simple video tutorials.
Prezi offers tools for anyone to make a sketch of an idea on a sketch and draw simply outstanding presentations. You can create presentations that are combined together, zoom into the details and set the display time of the presentation.
Prezi is a great alternative to PowerPoint and, unlike this program, Prezi works in a single window, allowing you to get a modern and interactive outcome. To take full advantage of Prezi, you should read the instruction manual or view the video tutorials.
In addition to the free account, Prezi also offers two premium accounts: Enjoy and Pro is available for Windows, Macintosh, and iOS and has an interesting community that can help any doubt you may have to work with this software.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Prezi downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of Prezi.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install Prezi on your PC, you have to download the Install_Prezi_Desktop_4.2.1.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Is Prezi free?
- No, you need to pay to use this program. However, you will be able to download the demo version to try it out and see if you like it.