Review Perfect World Mobile
Perfect World Mobile is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game, which means that we can fight against other people, join a specific guild and forge alliances to protect our fortress against very powerful enemies.
The world we will see in this game is very impressive, with colorful landscapes, very detailed characters, warriors with the ability to mutate into powerful animals that help in key combats, very good special effects, and, best of all, it is free. Although it also has a payment system with real money, which is optional.
You can also advance in the game by leveling up and performing missions automatically to equip all your troops with better weapons and shields for more complex battles.
As for the characters, the game previously offered five different types of classes, depending on the race you choose, but thanks to the changes and updates, we already have a new class, and now there are six types. These races and their respective classes will be detailed below:
- Elf race, in this race there are two types of classes:
- Clerics: they are winged elves with the ability to support and heal your team on the battlefield.
- Archers: possibly the weakest of all warriors, as they do not possess a strong combat strength, and their unique ability is to attack from a distance.
- Race Humans, in this there are two types of classes:
- Mages: You can choose whether to be a sorcerer or a sorceress; they allow you to cast powerful spells on your enemies.
- Swordsman: You can use several weapons, such as swords and spears, or engage in melee combat with never-before-seen abilities.
- Race Indomitable, in this there was a class, but with the new update, they have granted a new class to this race:
- Barbarian: Possesses an unbreakable defense and has the function of acting as "Tanks" within the game since they are very powerful in melee. They also possess the ability to transform from humanoid to beast.
- Vulpina (New Class): You can fight at long range, and you can use toxins to poison your enemies, but being humanoid, you can change to your beast form and fight melee to defeat your enemies.
- Operating Systems