- PeerBlock Windows 10
PeerBlock is an application that will be very useful if you are one of those people that are constantly connected to internet and IF you are a part of a P2P net.
This is necessary because of the fact that lots of users let their computers connected almost permanently, with the objective of downloading certain files that are too heavy and require quite some time to de downloaded.
There is where we realize PeerBlock´s efficiency since it has the capacity of blocking to a lot of IP addresses that are not supposed to be in that files sharing net, and also because these are some kind of actions monitor, with the purpose of collecting certain information about your net activities.
PeerBlock is a filter that has the possibility of blocking IP addresses that have nothing to add in a common interest address, or addresses that in many cases belong to governmental organizations that use the info that you are managing.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is PeerBlock downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of PeerBlock.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install PeerBlock on your PC, you have to download the PeerBlock-Setup_v1.2_r693.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Which version of the program am I going to download?
- The current version we offer is the 1.2_r693.
- Is PeerBlock free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
Also, this software is open source, which means that you will be able to download the source code of the program, and if you are knowledgeable enough, you will be able to see how the software works internally and modify its functionality.