PDFtoMusic can play scores that are in PDF format.
When we are learning to play a musical instrument, we need to learn to read sheet music and interpret them. At the beginning helps a lot listen the score and thus associate the notes of the score with the sounds of the notes.
We can get the scores of our favorite songs easily, because on the Internet there are many sites where we can download these music sheet in PDF format. However we can not play these scores since the PDF format is not designed for this type of activity.
Thanks to PDFtoMusic we can play the scores that are in PDF format and pause, fast-forward or rewind in the score, or even to change the tempo of the song, so we can use PDF files to practice with our instrument.
This software only opens and plays the scores of PDF files that have been generated by score editors like: Sibelius, Finale, Encore, etc. So it doesn't support the scores of scanned PDF files. This is not usually very problematic, since on the Internet the vast majority of scores in PDF have been generated by specialized software, so PDFtoMusic can open them without problems.
We have the possibility of exporting the audio to MIDI or WAV, so we can use it in other programs to manipulate the sound generated. We also have the possibility of exporting the score to MusicXML format. This software can play the vocal part of the scores, so we will hear the singer together with other instruments.
The program is paid, and demo version allows to use it indefinitely by limiting the number of pages which we can play, so we can play the first page of each PDF document. In this way we will know if the software offers the quality and sufficient support to buy the PRO version.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is PDFtoMusic downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows XP 64 bits, Windows Vista 64 bits, Windows 7 64 bits, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of PDFtoMusic.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install PDFtoMusic on your PC, you have to download the pdftomusic142c-install.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Is PDFtoMusic free?
- No, you need to pay to use this program. However, you will be able to download the demo version to try it out and see if you like it.