Review Operation: New Earth
Science fiction lovers, it is time to protect our planet and fight against alien threats that want to invade us.
Operation: New Earth is an administrative strategy game mainly based on constructing military buildings and training areas and conducting research that will allow you to collect resources to lead you to victory against enemy troops.
Among the buildings that you can construct within the game, we have the following:
- Barracks will allow you to train your entire military command.
- Headquarters are used to create new buildings.
- Hospitals these buildings are used to heal the battle wounded or for the repair of military weapons.
- Depots allow you to store resources for weapon parts, food, etc.
- Research Centers will enable you to research five branches specialized in Attacks, Defenses, Drones, or Special Operations.
- Command Posts will enable you to lead the attack of your troops.
- Farms will enable you to produce and harvest food to recover the energy of your troops.
- Dungeons, the more enemies you catch, the more rewards the game will give you when you complete the missions.
Another central aspect that we must highlight is that we can also buy or obtain resources through the Black Market. It should be noted that we can buy several of these resources, thanks to the mini transactions that the game has, and thus finish building and strengthening our base faster.
The game also includes a chat system, in which we can exchange intelligent information about enemies or aliens, collect resources such as neutronium fragments that serve to accelerate our constructions, as well as form alliances and earn additional rewards thanks to it.
The game arena is mainly based on the space fight, where the battles have many graphic animations; they also show you space routes, where you can collect more fragments or fight with a particular alien.
- Operation: New Earth home
- Operating Systems