OpenProj is a no cost and an open code program for the project administration.
It is available for Windows, Linux, Unix and Mac operative systems. OpenProj is the great solution to replace applications like Microsoft Project. In addition, it also allows to open files already create by this program and to export as a XML program, making easy the migration from one to the other.
OpenProj counts with a lot of features and tools to create different kind of graphic with the assignation and distribution of recourses in the time (Gantt and PERT graphics as examples) and also to calculate cost and profits.
Using OpenProj you would be able also to administrate an unlimited number of tasks in the same line of time.
If you need to plan and to follow step by step all your work projects, OpenProj is a free, no cost, complete and easy use alternative.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is OpenProj downloadable for Windows XP?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows XP.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows Me, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows 98.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of OpenProj.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install OpenProj on your PC, you have to download the openproj-1.4.msi file to your Windows and install it.
- Is OpenProj free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
Also, this software is open source, which means that you will be able to download the source code of the program, and if you are knowledgeable enough, you will be able to see how the software works internally and modify its functionality.