OpenClonk is a multiplayer game of action, skill and tactics.
Start playing OpenClonk is very easy: build a mine and explore it to discover interesting resources. For that you will count with the help of particular figures: clonks, a little, stout and witty humanoid species.
OpenClonk mainly talks about mining and colonization, production and economy. The player, a clonk, controls other clonks to combat against other players. The game and different actions are developed out of this basis.
The battles than can be waged in OpenClonk are quite diverse: challenges between noble hidalgos as in the middle Ages; fights of knights with armors; challenges between wizards and dragons, and attacks from rocket launchers against aircrafts.
OpenClonk is in constant development, as it is an open code program and its developers accept all kinds of suggestions and additions to improve the playfulness of the game. Due to this same reason, being an open code program, OpenClonk provides numerous possibilities to create your own scenarios, objects and campaigns.
OpenClonk has versions for various languages, English among them, so we can all enjoy this game without language conditioning.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is OpenClonk downloadable for Windows 7?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 7.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of OpenClonk.
As for Windows 64-bit, this software is compatible with:
Windows XP 64 bits, Windows Vista 64 bits, Windows 7 64 bits.
Here you can download the 64-bit version of OpenClonk.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, it is compatible with Windows 64-bit, in the following link you can download the 64-bit version.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- Is OpenClonk free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
Also, this software is open source, which means that you will be able to download the source code of the program, and if you are knowledgeable enough, you will be able to see how the software works internally and modify its functionality.