Notepad is for every user that has many work options in his programming, because even been showed up as a simples note pad it has many other functions.
The interface showed by Notepad is quite simple, but efficient, since in its superior bar you can see a lot of options that a common note pad will never give you, for instance, options to close a document in which your are zooming, macro recording options as well as reproducing and stopping controls and much more.
Telling the truth Notepad doesn´t accomplish only writing and reading functions of a text that has been written, but also its platform is supported in C language that could be used to compile certain sentences in those different languages that this application supports, which are based on determined plug-ins so that the language compilation can be bigger and better.
In short, Notepad is a text editor specialized in programming languages.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Notepad++ downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of Notepad++.
As for Windows 64-bit, this software is compatible with:
Windows 10 64 bits, Windows 8 64 bits, Windows 7 64 bits.
Here you can download the 64-bit version of Notepad++.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, it is compatible with Windows 64-bit, in the following link you can download the 64-bit version.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- Which version of the program am I going to download?
- The current version we offer is the 7.9.1. For Windows 64-bit the version we offer is the 7.9.1.
- Is Notepad++ free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
Also, this software is open source, which means that you will be able to download the source code of the program, and if you are knowledgeable enough, you will be able to see how the software works internally and modify its functionality.