NFOPad is an NFO viewer and text editor.
NFOPad is a clone of the popular Notepad, but with added extras as being customizable and having more features.
The graphic environment of NFOPad is blue by default, but it can be customized as well as the letter size and font.
NFOPad can be installed in two seconds, literally, and supports files with extensions NFO, TXT and DIF.
NFOPad allows you to work with files with information and graphics made in ASCII, to avoid having to open them in another program. It is available in eight languages including the English.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is NFOPad downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of NFOPad.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install NFOPad on your PC, you have to download the dl.php file to your Windows and install it.
- Is NFOPad free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.