Review Neural Cloud
Neural Cloud is a strategy role-playing game set in a post-apocalyptic world where a virus is taking over all beings on planet Earth (especially men) and turning them into puppets. However, scientists worldwide have gathered to fight against this threat, ultimately transferring the souls of the best fighters in the world without the virus affecting them.
As commander in chief, you must form a team that discovers the origin of this virus and manages to put an end to it or the people involved in it. But be very careful since the information has been leaked that they use a robust neural network to control the puppets.
The game arena where you will fight and collect information about this virus is like a chess board, where the pieces are your dolls, and every move you make to kill the enemy is very limited since the battle mode is automatic. You will not be able to control them at the right moment. But don't worry, even if you can't control them 100%, the system allows you to use the abilities of each of your dolls or the decision to change their position. Even you, as the commander, can use your abilities, such as increasing the energy recharge of your characters or teleporting them to a safe place to avoid possible deadly battle damage.
To take your best warriors to the battlefield, you must level them up and gain experience by completing missions in the story mode to obtain the necessary resources and make your characters more robust and dangerous.
- The 3D graphics are very well designed.
- The anime style of the characters is exquisite.
- The stamina regeneration is excellent.
- If you want to advance or improve the skills of your main characters, the only way to get it is with the "Pay to win" system.
- The game occupies a large amount of storage of 3 GB. Another point against this is that it consumes a lot of battery while playing.
- Neural Cloud home
- Operating Systems