- NetWorx Windows 10
NetWorx is an application designed to inspect Internet's connection, generate reports of browsing speed changes and other options that allows us to control our computer.
This program includes an easy to use interface in terms of statistics, uploads and downloads, ping, status, and Netstat tracreroute. NetWorx has the ideal characteristics to analyze the possible failures of our system related to Internet Explorer, problems with the modem or ADSL connections and to generate reports meanwhile browsing cyberspace. All this are made in order to keep our equipment in the best conditions and performance status.
NetWorx allows exporting information in real time with the possibility of saving it in various formats including Excel, Word and HTML. When a download is in course, the program will supervise it and show all the features in detail, without interfering in the process. Thanks to the hidden process that is minimized in our operating system's task bar never we'll never know which process is been done by the application.
Having our connection constantly monitored we will have the assurance that everything is working fine with our browsing and downloading speed, the browser's process rout, etc.
NetWorx has an alarm that announces the network's disconnection, excess or low speed and downloads finalization. Automatic updates in this program will keep us up with the functions already mentioned.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is NetWorx downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of NetWorx.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install NetWorx on your PC, you have to download the networx_setup.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Is NetWorx free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.