- NetStumbler Windows 10
NetStumbler is a tool that helps the users to detect all kind of wireless nets that use the 802.11b, 802.11a and 802.11g standards. The program also allows verifying the configurations of the network, to review its integrity and the good operation.
As it finds different networks NetStumbler begins to add in a list the name, the access point and the main characteristics detailed in different columns of each one of them.
With NetStumbler you can detect the joining points in the zone of cover, including those that are none authorized. An icon of different colour indicates the intensity of the signal, and if this has some type of coding of data.
NetStumbler has a function of location of sectors with deficient cover within the wireless nets, and detects the causes of the existing interferences. This information is noticed in a very clear way with a signal noise.
If you wish to establish a long distance communication or if you want to improve the quality of the communications then you will find a NetStumbler function very useful that that will help you to orient the directional antenna.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is NetStumbler downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows 2000.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of NetStumbler.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install NetStumbler on your PC, you have to download the netstumblerinstaller_0_4_0.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Which version of the program am I going to download?
- The current version we offer is the 0.4.0.
- Is NetStumbler free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.