NetPanzer is a free strategy online game, in which we are the commanders of a war tanks squadron and our mission is to destroy all the enemies in a hostile territory.
NetPanzer's good sound quality makes our user’s experience very realistic and submerges us inside this game, that in few words, search to challenge other users, for the control of a strategic territory that it will guarantee our victory.
You can form a team with your country’s flag, what will guarantee that having allies through all battle territory, assuring, this way, your Nation’s victory.
If you belong to that role of players that want to invest some time finding out the best way of winning opponents, using several strategies to accomplish missions, NetPanzer is a good option to prove if you are actually good in what you do.
In our NetPanzer campaigns we will begin with a limited number of twenty war tanks, but as we go destroying enemies and accomplishing dangerous missions, we will win more combat troops in our army, until our forces are invincible and we conquer each possible territory
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is NetPanzer downloadable for Windows XP?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows XP.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows Me, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows 98.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of NetPanzer.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- Is NetPanzer free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
Also, this software is open source, which means that you will be able to download the source code of the program, and if you are knowledgeable enough, you will be able to see how the software works internally and modify its functionality.