Review NetBrute Scanner
NetBrute Scanner is an integrated package of three tools that are use to control and to verify a Web site in research of vulnerabilities and security holes.
This package of utilities is composed by:
The NetBrute of NetBrute Scanner module examines a computer or several IP directions in research of shared files and printers. Sharing resources in the net used to represent a potential risk for the security of the information and it is advisable to be protected with fire walls in order to avoid the robbery of important data.
Through PortScan module, NetBrute Scanner analyzes the computer or specified IP directions in research of Internet available services. This list it is use to block the TCP ports that you wish to ensure, to identify non authorized processes and to act consequently.
Finally, the WebBrute module of NetBrute Scanner examines the Web directories that are protected by authentication through HTTP protocol. The principal functions are to taste the security of the used passwords, to detect those that can easily be harmed and to modify them.
This set of utilities convert NetBrute Scanner in a very valuable application for the administrators that want to protect the integrity and the privacy of the information.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is NetBrute Scanner downloadable for Windows XP?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows XP.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows Me, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows 98.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of NetBrute Scanner.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install NetBrute Scanner on your PC, you have to download the nbrute10.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Is NetBrute Scanner free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.