- NetBeans IDE Windows 10
Review NetBeans IDE
NetBeans IDE is a program that works with open code and is good for the development of applications inspired by different platform.
Its basic functionality is to make applications of one of the most powerful technologies at the moment and the last times ones like the language programming Java.
To install NetBeans IDE correctly you need to have JDK (Java Development Kit). It may be that the installation has some delayed and be slow, however when running this Java applications designer, you will be ok with its delay. It offers a wide and excellent range of possibilities and alternatives to perform all that you need.
With NetBeans IDE, you will also be able to create graphic interfaces in a visual way, applications that are compatible with cellular or wireless mobiles, among other functions.
NetBeans IDE interface can seem a little complex at the beginning; in case which it is unknown so as its language, you may find it a little strange. However, with some practice, interest and curiosity you will be able to find out each one of the abilities of this open code program and this way to develop multiplatform applications.
NetBeans IDE is an excellent tool to develop applications for your computer desktop, for your web page and even for portable devices, using Java technology.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is NetBeans IDE downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 2000.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of NetBeans IDE.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install NetBeans IDE on your PC, you have to download the netbeans-8.2-windows.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Which version of the program am I going to download?
- The current version we offer is the 8.2.
- Is NetBeans IDE free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
Also, this software is open source, which means that you will be able to download the source code of the program, and if you are knowledgeable enough, you will be able to see how the software works internally and modify its functionality.