- NetBalancer Windows 10
NetBalancer is the free download program you need to efficiently negotiate your computer Internet connection.
Through NetBalancer you will be able to prioritize some applications from others on the consumption of broadband (or high speed) Internet. With that, you will be able to configure, control and keep any Internet connection according to your needs and preferences.
With NetBalancer you prioritize actions that are being made on the computer and decide to which application to give more speed. For example, if you are downloading a movie and simultaneously using a chat program, you can assign to this last one a higher priority to obtain more speed at the chat data transference.
In NetBalancer the processes have regular priority and you decide to which program you set a high, normal or low preference or which one you block, limit or ignore. To change the status of the process you just have to set the mouse arrow on the program, right click and choose the option you want, both uploading and downloading of these data programs. On the graphic environment of NetBalancer you will see the list of programs that are working in the computer, the detailed information of the processes and a statistic graphic of use of the net resources used.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is NetBalancer downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows XP.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of NetBalancer.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install NetBalancer on your PC, you have to download the NetBalancerSetup.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Which version of the program am I going to download?
- The current version we offer is the 9.2.7.
- Is NetBalancer free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.