MyTourbook is a program with which you will be able to run the programming to a trip you wish to do, or, in more “professional” words, is a program to transfer trips importation from GPS devices, gym or bike groups.
This program will give you all tools that you need to your tour and your location.
Among lots of functions that MyTourbook brings are: showing and analyzing Tours, altitude graphics, latitude, pulse, etc., maps visualization, comparing Tours, statistics analysis, total description of the event that is planned, from the name to the distance that is planned to be ran and many others.
To have a great performance with MyTourbook you have to connect your PC to your GPS and then apply all the interchanges of different tours or, if you rather, do your own programming for the next event.
Its design is a little bit confused and because of the great number of tools offered by this touristic program, maybe you could lose your patience trying to make some specific move, but if you handle it with calm, observing each one of its qualities, you will be fascinated for sure with this great GPS program, MyTourbook.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is MyTourbook downloadable for Windows 7?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 7.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of MyTourbook.
As for Windows 64-bit, this software is compatible with:
Windows XP 64 bits, Windows Vista 64 bits, Windows 7 64 bits.
Here you can download the 64-bit version of MyTourbook.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, it is compatible with Windows 64-bit, in the following link you can download the 64-bit version.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- Is MyTourbook free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
Also, this software is open source, which means that you will be able to download the source code of the program, and if you are knowledgeable enough, you will be able to see how the software works internally and modify its functionality.