- Memtest86+ Windows 7
Memtest86+ is an open license (gratuitous) program that offers us the opportunity to examine in details each module of our computer’s memory and it is the most up-to-date version of memtest [its original name].
The processes’ simplicity that allows our computer’s analysis make this small, but potent, software the favorite tool of those that worry about the "virtual" computer’s issues, to have them in the best shape ever. Memtest86+ begins automatically in hidden way when restarting the computer what makes its RAM memory analysis viable in any operating system created in the latest 14 years.
It is necessary to say that Memtest86+ doesn't detect some of the frequent errors of our memory and it doesn't repair them, it simply elaborates a complete diagnosis to observe possible failures and solutions.
If we keep in mind that a memory test is the first and most necessary way to validate a computer (to give it an ok to its operation), Memtest86+ is the most powerful tool to avoid shortcomings that go from the outburst, unexpected restarts, corruption of indispensable data, I damage progressive, among others.
This program has four ways to begin it knowingly that already comes compiled for free from developer’s webpage download:
- Auto start from our disk drive by means of a CD image (ISO).
- Auto start from Binary system.
- Auto start from floppy disk unit.
- Auto start from USB memory.
So, if you want to have a system ready to start, it is advisable to have this magnificent tool in some of the previously described possibilities.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Memtest86+ downloadable for Windows 7?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 7.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 7, Windows Me, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows 98.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of Memtest86+.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- Is Memtest86+ free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
Also, this software is open source, which means that you will be able to download the source code of the program, and if you are knowledgeable enough, you will be able to see how the software works internally and modify its functionality.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to Memtest86+?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.