Review Media Cope
Media Cope is a potent program to multimedia files (audio, video and images) which accomplishes demanded functions as converting, playing and editing.
This program works with an interface very similar to Windows Media Player’s interface in which you could play audio and video files of almost any format: MP3, MP4, AVI, DIVX, FLV, WAV, WMV, among others. About the images it supports a great list of formats as well, as: GIF, JPG, PNG, among others.
Media Cope counts visually and for its functioning with a lot of tabs, each one indicating the job it does into the program. At the beginning you could see the audio and video player with its options in the bottom part as “play” and “stop”, with general player functions; on the next tab, Media Cope brings an audio and video editor, in which you could cut the part you wish to of any movie or short movie or track, with the possibility of storing it in a different format from the original one.
Media Cope offers in the other tabs, options from video or audio versions to almost any format you could possibly need; cutting images and saving them in another format, converting images to the format and with the resolution you wish. Among the last options given by this program, is creating your own “slide show” with your favorite photos and the ideal music for whatever you want to use.
When using this program you will notice that this description will not be enough to all features and capacities that Media Cope has.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Media Cope downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of Media Cope.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install Media Cope on your PC, you have to download the MediaCopeSetup.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Is Media Cope free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.